Heavy Duty Quadro
High-precision 3D scanning of medium to large objects, even in harsh conditions
Heavy Duty Quadro is a scanner that combines high precision with an affordable price. Both for (heavy) industry and R&D departments of small and medium-sized companies.
Accuracy, strength & comfort
- High quality lenses and cameras
- Certified precision according to VDI/VDE 2634 Part 2, 4.1 Ps
- High mechanical stability through the use of carbon fiber in construction of optical system
- High power LED light source with 3 colours to choose from
- Two scanning ranges in one unit
- Complete 3D scanning system in a handy mobile case
- High resistance to dust and moisture
- Low power consumption
- Possibility of calibration by the end user
- Temperature compensation
- lntuitive software eviXscan in two language versions English and Polish
- Export results to the most popular formats (stl, ply, obj, asc, bin)
- Software for editing point clouds and meshes
- Software enhancements and updates
- Technical support
- 24 months warranty
Made of anodized aluminum – resistant to changing environment conditions (IP62, optional IP67)
Simultaneous scanning with two cameras
The usage of two cameras speeds up the scanning process and guarantees high accuracy.
Innovative cooling system
Automatic multi-source thermal regulation system enables the device to operate in harsh environment and guarantees repeatability of results.
Three light colours
Three high-power LED structured light sources of different colour (blue, red and green) make the device work even in the most challenging lighting conditions.
Two scanning ranges
The possibility to scan using two ranges (wide and narrow) enables precise scanning of small, complex objects as well as larger items.
Areas of Application
Triangle mesh imitates the surface allowing to create a CAD model of the object. This allows the development of technical documentation of the scanned item. Arisen CAD model can be used for the production of a substitute or as a starting point for the design of new parts.
Scanned product is compared with the reference CAD model by creation of a colour deviations map. It allows precise verification of the executive drawing and measurements of elements difficult to measure with other methods.
Fastest and cheapest production of prototypes is nowadays one of the most important factors to gain advantage over competition. Precise 3D scanner, such as eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty, is an essential link in fast processes prototyping.
Small scanning range
In the narrow range cameras are mounted closer to each other, so you can scan in the measurement space of 210 x 145 x 90 mm, achieving the highest accuracy and density of the points. This range is recommended to use for scanning items of complicated shapes.
Large scanning range
In the wide range, the cameras are widely spaced, which allows the measurement in a space of dimensions up to 370 x 265 x 150 mm. High accuracy and density of the points is achieved to match the requirements for larger objects.